Professional Soil Scientist Consulting Services
Hydrogeological, Soils Testing, Infiltration Testing, and Hydroconductivity Testing
B.F. Environmental Consultants based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and the Poconos region has been providing professional environmental, hydrological, geological, and soils consulting services since 1985. The company specializes in the following areas: hydrogeological and wastewater evaluations for siting land-based wastewater disposal systems; overseeing the siting, exploration, and development of community/ commercial water supply sources; and other environmental services.
The company specializes in the following areas:
- Conducting soil, hydrogeological and wastewater evaluations for siting individual & community wastewater disposal systems;
- Conducting sanitary surveys and overseeing the siting, exploration, and development of new community/ commercial water supply sources;
- Developing, conducting and interpreting the results of surface and groundwater quality monitoring programs as related to water supply development, contaminate migration, or geochemical analysis;
- Wellhead Protection, Capture Zone Analysis, and Groundwater Modeling;
- Soils testing and evaluation related to alternative and experimental on-lot disposal or septic systems, stormwater infiltration, and groundwater recharge projects;
- Hydroconductivity, Permeability, and Soils Infiltration Testing related to large volume land-based disposal, groundwater investigations, and stormwater recharge projects;
- Evaluating and determining optimal loading and application rates for spray irrigation wastewater recharge/disposal system and conducting hydrogeological studies as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP).
Because of Mr. Oram background in Environmental Pollution Control and research on removal mechanisms for the parasitic protozoan Giardia, B.F. Environmental Consultants has been involved with the evaluation of surface and groundwater supplies for the purpose of determining if Giardia is present or if the groundwater source was directly under the influence of a surfacewater body. The company has also provided expert testimony in the fields of environmental science, hydrology, on-lot wastewater disposal, and geology.
Specialized Testing Services Provided by B.F. Environmental Consultants
- Pumping Tests and Aquifer Analysis
- Slug Testing
- Hydroconductivity Testing
- Permeability Testing
- Soils Testing and Soils Analysis
- Infiltration Testing
- Soils Mapping
- Soil Morphological Analysis
- Land-Based Wastewater Disposal Assessments
We also assist in Developing and Implementing Training Programs for Elementary and High School Students/ Teachers, College Students, and Professionals. If you interested in are training programs, please visit our training page.