Major Hydrogeological / Research Projects Completed or Being Conducted by B.F. Environmental Consultants
B.F. Environmental Consultants based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and the Poconos region has been providing professional environmental consulting services since 1985. The company specializes in the following areas: hydrogeological and wastewater evaluations for siting land-based wastewater disposal systems; overseeing the siting, exploration, and development of community/ commercial water supply sources; and other environmental services.
The company specializes in the following areas:
- Conducting soil, hydrogeological and wastewater evaluations for siting individual & community wastewater disposal systems;
- Conducting sanitary surveys and overseeing the siting, exploration, and development of new community/ commercial water supply sources;
- Developing, conducting and interpreting the results of surface and groundwater quality monitoring programs as related to water supply development, contaminate migration, or geochemical analysis;
- Water Availability Analysis, Wellhead Protection and Capture Zone Analysis, and developing Pre-Drilling Plans and Aquifer Testing Plans;
- Soils testing and evaluations related to alternative and experimental on-lot disposal or septic systems, stormwater infiltration, and groundwater recharge projects; and
- Evaluating and determining optimal loading and application rates for drip and spray irrigation wastewater recharge/disposal system and conducting hydrogeological studies as required by regulatory agencies.
Land-Use and Planning Issues/ Environmental Monitoring
We are in the process of setting up Face-to-Face Courses. They will be posted here at our New Training Portal - Training Professionals Online Training Courses. We will be scheduling courses in soil science, soil morphology, hydric soils, and water sampling.